Prediction: Celtics 113, Nets 89

I'm so ready for this game, I feel like I could sprint from Nashville to Boston to watch the game. The Celtics will come out on fire tonight. Think about it this way:

1) The Celtics have played very very poorly and have won 2 games and came close to winning another.

2) The Nets have played as well as they possibly can

3) The law of averages is definitely going to catch up with the Nets

I see a performance like the one in game 5 against Philly. Our shots are going to be falling and the Celtics will get a big victory tonight. I can hardly stand it and may as well go home, because I'm getting no work done.