Re: Kidd & Women

At 01:34 PM 5/30/02 -0400, Dan Forant wrote:
Seems some female reporters in the NY Post believe Kidd is getting the verbal
beating he deserves. They say it couldn't be done in court, an arena is just
fine.  Funny the women in Joisey seem to like him.
<background soundtrack of nauseated disgust>
I thought about a tirade in response to this but realized that if I even have to explain what is so disgusting, then there's not a lot of point to doing so, because you're incapable of understanding. As the fact that saying this appears to be your primary point of concern at the moment also indicates.

Go Cs, er, just make it for 4 full quarters next time.
Kim