Re: nothing changed...

In a message dated 5/29/2002 10:37:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jaims@info.com.ph writes:

> the Celts look tired and in disarray.

I had the misfortune of being at tonight's game and there is not a better
word for their play than "disarray" -- at least much of the time.

I guess beating Philly & Detroit and then making a record setting comeback in
game 3 was enough for our boys. They've accomplished all they wanted. How a
team that prides itself on it's defense can give up 30 pts. in the first
period of every game is a mystery to me. How Keith Van Horn can be left at
the 3 pt line without a defender even in the same zipcode is beyond me. When
we do things like that and couple it with 21% shooting for the first quarter
and 28% for the half it is absolutely amazing that we even get close. And
whoever is passing around the french fries on the bench should hand out fresh
wipes too -- those greasy fingers can't seem to hold onto the ball.

At least I didn't have to watch my back at the game even though I wore my
Celtic colors -- I was in the very last row! And at least I sat alongside
other Celtic fans who drove up from Philly for the game (I'm from Long
Island).

George