Call the fouls consisently

I will say that we were robbed by the officials.  I just felt that there was
a serious double-standard.  At least make the calls on both end.  I felt
like the refs have been listening to the media rant and rave about how good
Kidd is.  He jumped in front of driving Celtics several times and drew the
charge.  The last call against Rogers was really a joke.  Rogers had already
left the ground when Kidd came running in.  Am I the only one who saw Battie
get chopped on the last shot attempt?

I will say that I am optimistic about the C's chances, though.  New Jersey
played the game of their lives and still just won by 2 points.  Kittles and
Van Horn will not play that good again for the rest of their lives.  A lot
depends on this game 5.  If the C's take it, it's over.  If they lose, it's
going to be an up hill battle.  Go Big Green.