Free Throws

It's a basic - you have to make free throws.  I was so upset after the
game - I can't believe they didn't win - what's with this being down for
most of the game about, anyway?  This is the playoffs, you can't take any
team for granted.  And you have to make your shots - it was almost as though
most of the team didn't even show up for the game!  There's no question that
Jersey won this game - they outplayed the Celtics 90% of the game.  It was
almost as though the Celts were the ones embarrased in the last game, not
the Nets.  What gives with that?

I expected Obie or Harter to come up with something during halftime or
something - it just didn't happen.  As several have said already, though, if
more free throws had been made, the Celts would have won.  They are so
important and the Celts were just missing them.  There's really no excuse
for that - none.

Is it me or did the entire Celtic team seem subdued and almost tired?  They
didn't seem to be having any fun at all.  I wonder if something else was
wrong?  Had that feeling from the beginning of the game.  Hope they can take
the next game in Jersey, then the one after that in Boston - would love to
have the winning of the series at home - but would settle for winning the
series in either place!
Dorine