re: I hate this feeling!

> From: "Jaims" <jaims@info.com.ph>
>
> It's a sad day, but we will come back!
>
> I hope the team wakes up in the next game and get back the homecourt
> advantage
> again.
>
> I am still boggled why the team couldn't capitalize on the momentum...my
> worst
> fear always comes back when they relax and get over confident.
>
> Well, no excuses now, we lost.  learn from the mistakes "again", and get
> the
> win back in their court(very hard but always possible).

*Sigh*.  But geez, why's it have to be this way?  This was, after Saturday,
  supposed to be the "Long Weekend of Victory!" (well, here in the US
anyway), a perfect mesh of recent Memorial Day NBA drama with the Boston
Celtics' newest rampage towards the championship.  Now it's a split.  It
was supposed to be a seven game home playoff winning streak, now it's 6-1.
   I don't begrudge Kestas being right, but why's he gotta be right this
time?  I feel like George Constanza missing out on the "Summer of
George".  Nuts.

All right, call off the suicide watch, I'm over it.  Celts need to bounce
back and get the crucial game five, the swing game, the fulcrum on which
this series teeters.  And they've got to do in it New Jersey.

Bird