Re: NJO: Nets Forum
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 02:56:31 GMT
From: Where was Eddie Jordan? <unknown>

I have read a lot of posts that puts all the blame on Scott shoulders.
He is nt the only coach on the staff. It is a "coaching team" decision.
Someone should have advised him. Sure , he is the "head coach", but
that's just a fashion statement by the league. Hire more blacks &
former players. The Nets killed two birds with one stone.

Personally, I do not think he is a good coach. He would probably be an
average Division I coach. However, he has a talented team, and enough
help on the bench to make better decisons.

There is no way Phil Jackson, Pat Reilly, or any other coaching staff
would have blew this game.

It is just fashionable right now to hire former NBA stars as coaches.

At this level,(Final Four) coaching is everything. Boston in 5, and
that's from a die heart Nets fan.

FIRE BYRON AND JASON KIDD
Re: NJO: Nets Forum
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 23:16:25 GMT
From: NETSLIP <NETSLIP@SCREWED.COM>

WHAT A SHAME? THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST EXHIBITION OF NJ PRIDE ... JASON
KIDD NEEDS TO BE BOOTED OUT AND MARTIN BETTER SHUT HIS MOUTH AND PLAY
BETTER

and i think one of ours got into their forum and said this....

NEW JERSEY STANGLERS
Re:  History on Nets' side? (al skinner)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:02:26 GMT
From: JOE LEPRECHAN <NPROADIECHICK@AOL.COM>

HEY AL, YOU'RE FORGETTING A FEW THINGS HERE. LET'S ANALYZE YOUR TEAM:
1 - TODD "WHERE'S MY FEET" - McCHOKE-UGGHHH....... 2 - KERRY "ISN'T
THIS THE CYO LEAGUE" - SKITTLES....... 3 - KEITH "DON'T MESS WITH THE
HAIR" - VAN-CHOKE....... 4 - JASON "I WANNA-BE LIKE MIKE" KIDD.......
5 - LUDACRIS "JASON" HARRIS....... 6 - RICHARD "WHERE AM I " HAP-PLES-
SON....... 7 - CANYON "EFFIN REFS" MARTIAN....... 8 - AAROD "THESE GUYS
ARE GOOD"-WILLIAMS..... 9 - BYRON - "I CAN'T COUNT" - SCOTT........ OR
BRYON - " 1 PLUS 1 ='S 1" - SCOTT.......

HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO WIN WITH THOSE JOKERS.