Re: What's up Doc Stern ?

Let me add another ex-celtic to the list of ex-celtics who do not seem
to be
doing their part during these playoffs... Mr. Cousy. He has been nothing

but
negative towards the C's. And has gone out of his way to praise the
Nets. I
have only two words for messr's Bird and Cousy....   Screw em! -- Cooz
and his wife have been there supporting the C's. I think he is a littl
emore honest than T Heinson through the years and sees things as they
are not, not as Tommy wants them to be. Anyway, I'll bt there tomorrow
and every game until the C's win #17!

Peace