Amazing!

    That was one of the most amazing 4th quarters I've ever seen.  I kept
thinking they could come back, but it didn't look all that promising.  Wow!
What a performance.  I don't think there can be any doubt in anyone's mind
that this team is special.  Antoine Walker was simply magnificant, the way
he chided his team to play the way they should.  They listened and we all
saw the results.  I still can't get over it - am going to go watch some of
it over again.  Wonderful to be a Celtics fan right now!!

Dorine