Amazing!

I didn't get off work until seven but had listened to most of the game on the
radio and I was so disappointed in my Celtics. I couldn't be prouder of them
right now! I am so glad I got home in time to see the 4th quarter and that I
had the VCR running for the whole game. Whatever shortcomings Walker might
have, his leadership on this team has become monumental. It makes you wonder
what the Celts could accomplish if they played the whole game with that kind
of determination.

George