Game Three Ending

Say, did you happen to catch the fourth quarter of game three vs. the Nets?

I'm all over the map, mainly because I figured they had a chance at the
half, then lost faith during the third, then regained it minutes into the
fourth.  You probably know how it is.  Count these guys out at your own
peril, because if they smell even a *chance* at a victory, they will go
all out to get it.  Plus, you've got to love a team where they can not
only weather a between-quarter tirade but even use it to help get them a
win.  And kudos to Walker, for ranting to begin with.  he was right on
with what ailed Pierce and let him know it, and whaddaya know?

Earlier I'm thinking the C's are going to have to win game five in Joisey
in order to stay alive; looks like now that'll be the game they have a
good chance of clearing out the other team with.

Love rooting for this team, this franchise.

Bird