Resending: All You Need To Know About New Jersey....]

Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:20:51 -0400
From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.boston-celtics
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: All You Need To Know About New Jersey....

Is that they're a Bad Team. And I mean a BAD TEAM.

How Bad?

Walker and Pierce pull two major stinkerooo performances on the road
against the Exit To Nowhere Nots and the Celtics still win. Think about
that.

And don't hand me anything about the Celtics great defense....

Great defense??? Nyetski.

If Pierce and Walker stink up the joint on the road against the Lakers,
Sacramento,
Dallas, and San Antonio, the C's are blown out.

DOA.

And they can play all the great defense to their heart's little content
and beyond,
but they're still obliterated.

Hell, they would have lost to Portland, Utah, the Clippers, etc......

While the Celtics aren't anything to bring home the bacon about,
fortunately, their New Jersey comprades in the Giant Manure Pile of the
East are worse....
Ray