FW: [Celtics' Stuff Vitaly out 6-8 months

----------
From: lancejacob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:07:10 EDT
To: celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Celtics' Stuff Vitaly out 6-8 months

This is a damnned shame.  We'll have to wait until November to see our BWS.

Surgery sidelines Boston's Potapenko 6-to-8 months

.c The Associated Press

BOSTON (AP) - Boston Celtics <aol://1722:Celtics>  center Vitaly Potapenko
is expected to be sidelined 6-to-8 months after arthroscopic knee surgery
for an injury from the last game of the regular season.

He had the operation to fix the anterior cruciate ligament of his left knee
at New England Baptist Hospital on Saturday.

Potapenko averaged 4.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 17 minutes in 79 games this
season. But he was hurt in a meaningless game on the last night of the
regular season, and already has missed the first two rounds of the playoffs.

The Celtics opened the Eastern Conference finals against the New Jersey Nets
<aol://1722:Nets>  on Sunday.
  05/19/02 13:46 EDT

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

Boston Celtics' fans; looking for inspiration,intellect and humor.

Subscribe:       Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com