key to offense

I really think one of the major things that will
determine the nature of this series is Jason
Kidd's halfcourt defense on Kenny Anderson.
Kenny has been getting into the paint for
two whole series.  It hasn't led to dunks, but
it has caused disruption, and helped guys
like Tony, Rodney, and Walter do damage.
If Kenny has to stay on the perimeter, that
will keep Antoine from getting aside, and we
will see a domino effect resulting in bad spacing,
bad motion, forced shots, and frustration.

of course this is very speculative; but I will
feel a lot better if Kenny has an effective first
half against Jason on offense.  Let's see some
playground dribble tricks from Lefrak City taken
out.

Josh