Re: MVP

> From: Douglas342@AOL.com

> This team had us all snookered.

No doubt about it.

>     As for the finals:  I would rather lose to Sacramento than to the
> Lakers,
> but would rather beat the Lakers than all the other dark forces of the
> universe combined.  Sacramento is a fun team, and totally likeable.  What
> kind of basketball fan can hate the Kings?

Ditto on the Lakers.  But I do enjoy watching the Kings.  My wife's family
are friends with Rick Adelman's family, and I've met he and his wife and
kids.  Nice people.  A low key guy with an air of bemusement about the
younger guys he coaches.  When he first started in Sactown, he had a
little trepidation about the owners, it seemed.  Kept saying they were
"young.  Very young."  I'm no Josh Ozersky -- this is what passes for me
in regards to being up close and personal with NBA people -- about two
people removed and seven years ago.  Anyway, the Kings are fun to watch --
some great shooters and lot's of passing.

Bird