archivists?

    Now, Snoops (I think) did a wonderful job of tracking our predictions,
but he only tracked our W-L predictions.  Can anyone tell us if anyone
predicted that the Cs would
    - win any playoff games?
     - win a series?
    - win two series?  (Maybe Ray said they'd win one series an forfeit a
second?)

This has really taken on an air of unreality.  The following could have been
written about the Celtics had they lost to Detroit or even to Philadelphia.
However, it is from Mitch Albom of the Detroit Free Press, in bidding
farewell to the Pistons:

So it ends. They gave it a hard run. They gave it what they had. They gave us
a terrific year and more basketball thrills than we anticipated or maybe even
deserved. Thanks are owed. But thanks don't last long in sports. When you
deliver a division title, you raise the bar of expectations.