No Subject

Have to give kudos to Kenny, who I have hammered in the past. He is playing
outstanding basketball on both ends. He really has all season. The more they
ask him to do, the better he is. He thrives on controlling the game.

Also eating crow on Tony Battie, who played a tremendous series. He's still
frustrating with his regular-season inconsistency, but he has been great in
the postseason. Same for Rodney Rogers. Anyone still against that trade?
Anyone even thought about Joe Johnson in the past two months?

Eric Williams, again, I was too hard on you. You are what you are, but you
give every ounce while you're out there.

Finally, please... let's not start talking about the Lakers yet. No one has
taken the Nets seriously, but they keep on winning. Charlotte, with or
without Mashburn, is a formidable team. Jersey will be a handful. The Celts
will play great defense, but Jason Kidd is not Chucky Atkins. The Nets will
play defense as well. It should be a great series. Let's worry about that
one first. There will be plenty of time to worry about LA later.

Mark