re: mvp so far?

> From: Douglas342@AOL.com
>
>    The NBA likes the star system, but so far in this series I would have
> lobby hard for Anderson.

Call him Lazarus.  I figured Kenny was pretty much washed up, but he's
resurrected his career.  I've never been a big fan.  I thought that, with
Kenny, what you saw was what you were going to get.  Nowadays, Kenny's
playing defense (and you can keep a straight face when you say that), was
able to break his man down at will and thus penetrate effectively, and was
able to hit key jumpers -- and some not-so-key ones, too.  Very nice
indeed.  That, and one thing you could never say about Kenny Anderson was
that he didn't have a handle on the ball.  Maybe I wasn't a big KA fan,
but I am now.  And not from this game or even these playoffs.  He's been
doing it all year.

>     My only regret about tonight's win?  I leave next Wednesday for a
> nine-day vacation in the most beautiful spot in the world - the redwoods
> of
> the north coast of California, and my camp site will not have a TV or a
> radio, just trees and peace and quiet.  So I'll miss a few games.

Now, Doug, had you placed the moolah on the C's in the Philly series,
maybe you'd have the cash to buy that radio now, huh?  Can't blame you for
timing a vacation at this time of year, though.  Who knew?

Bird