Hubie loves corliss

First off Can that idiot Hubie be any more in love with Corliss. He did
everything but go out on the court and kiss him. Now the game was something
else entirely. It was somewhat like the game they played against Dallas at the
fleet this season. Luckily the Pistons matched our miscues and then some. The
Celts are fortunate to have won after Kenny's terrible play. What a mental
lapse. But hey it happens and the Boys still pulled it out. I hope the Celts
come back play the same defense but a completely better offense. I really
think the rims had lids on them. Still a big win. To put us in charge of the
series.

Art Silva