Nice win

Balanced, tough D, taking it to the hoop, determined and focused - way to
go, guys!

EWill was just huge. His trey % has jumped about 40 points in the playoffs
over the regular season. You never know who will step up in the playoffs
and who will fade until they're tested.  Battie, also, is playing GREAT
ball.  I hate when he has to go out in favor of Rogers (even though Rodney
is one of my favorite nba-ers and I love what he brings to the Cs).   What
would happen if OB played Rogers and Battie together? Toine could rest, or
move to the 3. This could work well against a good-sized frontcourt.  Which
I know the Pistons don't have. BTW,  did you all get extra riled up seeing
Laimbeer's smirking mug in the pre-game show?  "We're bigger than you are!"
he kept saying.  Bwaahaahaa.   I loved the clip of Johnny Most frothing at
the mouth over a typical 80s Pistons mug-fest.

One complaint I have is that KA is such a dud in the open floor. There's no
incentive for players to run down the court because he's never going to
throw a full-court pass.  Rogers, EWill, Antoine, they all know how to do
it, but Kenny just has a blind spot. Which happens to be a *huge* one for a
point guard. All I could think of is what it might look like for Omar Cook
to have the ball in those situations instead.  Not to diss KA totally -
he's a steady ballhandler and a really good shooter - but executing on the
run like Dallas does should be part of our game.

Basically, we're a better team than Detroit. I love that Wallace got
nowhere last night, and that we've out-rebounded them 2 games straight.

Keep the focus, game by game, and we're on to the Eastern Conf. finals.

  --Ellie