Re: Game 1

In a message dated 5/6/2002 1:17:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
berrym@BATTELLE.ORG writes:

> Does he really think these guys need four fouls
> to play with in the second half? Besides, guys like Pierce get a looonnnggg
> leash in these kinds of games. He's going to get away with some things
> because the league rightly wants its stars on the floor. You hear that
> Obie?

I'm not so sure about that long leash. The refs seem to hit him with a
borderline offensive foul in the first half of every game to hold him back
from a breakout performance. He still hasn't achieved that superstar status
in the refs' eyes so he doesn't get the leeway other guys get.

George