Re: Blount, round 2

  Yeah, he did have his moments there.  Speaking of big dudes, is Pots out
for the duration?  If we get to the play LA, we'll need every possible ounce
of beef to throw at Shaq.
   Having bet against the Cs in Round One, my picks for Round Two:
    Boston 4-2 over Detroit (I ain't betting against them again!)
    LA 4-1 over San Antonio (With Robinson out?)
    Sacramento 4-3 over Dallas (the best series to watch)
    New Jersey 4-3 over Charlotte (too close to call)

I'm in a pool where you get 5 points if you pick the right team, but lose one
point for every game you miss on the losers.  If I pick Boston 4-2 and they
win either 4-3 or 4-1, I get 4 points.  If they lose, I get zero.  Anyone
want to join in?