Blount

After reviewing the my taped version of the game, I thought Mark Blount's
contribution was awesome in the first half.  He blocked out on defense,
plus his rebounds and points were huge.

I hope he can make the same contribution against Detroit, because Ben
(big fro) Wallace must be blocked out.  No one except for maybe K. Brown
can jump with Wallace.  Therefore, if the Celtics are to win, we must
block "Big Fro" out.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!