What a feeling!

Hi all.  It's been quite a while since I've posted (been lurking/ working
many hours).  I just want to congratulate all the C's faithful for our Round
1 Victory!!!!!!  I can't help but remember all of the early offseasons when
our glum list topics included lottery picks, trades, or how the press and
yelling don't work in the pros.  We've come a long way baby!!!!!!

Let's savor this one.....
Starke