Re: Game 5

birdwl@earthlink.net writes:

> You bet *against* the Celtics, Doug?

     But I hate the Yankees?  I feel guilty about it?  I'm nice to kids and
puppies?  Any of that help?  No, I admit I thought that Philly would take the
series 3-1.
     My wife and I go out to dinner every Friday night.  Well, honey, we'll
be a bit late this Friday; there's this basketball game I gotta see... (Lucky
me - I get home right around 5, out to dinner at 7:30.  I can drown my
sorrows or have a celebratory beer or two or three.)