Re: It's over

Shawn, Well they had to turn it around (In the wrong direction) after the
first two games to choke so bad in the last two.  They will just turn it
around again at home.  Being at home with the support of the home crowd is a
big lift.  It worked for us, then for Philly, now it's our turn again.  Give
them a chance to redeem themselves.  As Noah pointed out, historically the
odds are with them.
<Jim

Shawn stated: