Re: Friday's in the bag.

In a message dated 5/2/2002 2:14:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shizzjr@hotmail.com writes:

> I really don't see how everyone is so confident still. Over the course of
> the series, philly has been exposing our weaknesses. If it wasn't for us
> stealing game 2, then this series would be over already.

While I am concerned about Friday's game I think you can no more say that we
stole game 2 than that they stole games 3 & 4. If all our weaknesses have
been exposed and they are still only beating us by a basket in their house
then there might be even more hope for Friday.

George