Friday's in the bag.

I spent the weekend cleaning a sewage back up in my basement, my computer
crashed and couldn't get up, my daughter had a skateboarding accident and my
son has new piercings that I'd rather not talk about, but I feel great. I
picked the Sixers to win the series and wrote that I wouldn't be surprised if
they swept, but right now, I just don't see them winning game 5. I totally
agree with Peter May. Closing out a series is when experience comes in handy
and the Celtics just don't have it now, like the other two top seeds in the
East, but they will. They've played tougher than I ever expected, even with
Pierce stinking it up. I'm impressed. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they
blew them out on Friday. Friday is in the bag. Now if we could just see both
the Pistons and Nets lose I'd even feel good about that tatoo my daughter got
two weeks ago.

Paul M.