re: Antoine

This is becoming Bob's theme of themes, and may even be true
to an extent, but I think Antoine's recent performances belie it
somewhat.  Twon has clearly not been feeling himself, as evidenced
by his 1-7 game against Dallas and his many missed open looks
today.  Although the Celtics won, there is no doubt that in the long
run they need Antoine to hit at least some of his shots.  His passing
is key, but I don't see him playing effectively for the Celtics in a pure
"point forward" role.  His major value is as an offensive player, and that
means shooting and scoring as much as passing and rebounding, if
not much more so.

Josh