Thats one thing that really bugs me too is how there seems to be no loyalty
in sports nowadays. I loved when I read about Red yelling at Tony Delk for
helping an opponent up the other night. I can't stand that when I see it
either. I still believe the other team is the enemy. If you are in a war and
you shoot someone, you don't then go over and help them up or give medical
attention. It makes me sick that they wear Lakers Jerseys in the Celtics
locker room. Blasphemy. I guarantee you that would never happen if Larry
owned the team.