RE: ESPN Insider article...

Battie is El busto as Issel labeled him. He has the talent just doesn't
bring it or the intensity. It would have been nice to get Marc Jackson or
try to get Foyle out of Golden State.  Olowkandi is not the answer. Brian
Skinner is a guy who put up some good rebounding numbers with the Clippers
unfortunately he seems to be often injured.