Re: Eaten alive

> I can't understand why Obie doesn't give VP more minutes to bang with the
> opposing teams big man. I think he did a pretty good job putting a body on
> Ben Wallwace in the 4th quarter of the Pistons game. Make him earn his $5M
> for Gods sake! Blount is a wuss, they never should have signed him. Battie
> is more concerned with avoiding another injury rather than going all out.
> Maybe he should be traded for Adonal Foyle at the end of the season. I
> believe he can put up better numbers than Battie (at least with regards to
> rebounding and shot blocking) Foyles' contract is up at the end of next
> season anyway.  That way the Celts will have more money to offer for the
> Tim Duncan sweepstakes.

I can understand OB's decison.

How many more times with the Pots can solve our rebounding trouble nonsense.

Statistically speaking Battie and Pots are very close in rebounding.
Potapenko might look like a great rebounder but he isn't.

Sometimes Pots will out rebound Battie..but sometimes not.
Last night Battie had 9 rebounds in 22 minutes.
Pots had 0 rebounds in 9 minutes.

So considering that Battie can catch, block shots, and finish on the break..
who would you play?!

The Celts lack a quality big inside presence....
Battie isn't big if you didnt notice. But he is the best guy we got.

Pete