Re: Woooooo

Being at the game and being able to watch a lot more than you can on TV, it
was really evident how bad Erick Strickland is. He nearly singlehandedly
lost this game foir us. Bad shots all over the place, and I don't know what
to say about that foolish pass at the end. It is no wonder that this guy has
bounced around from team to team. He makes more bad decisions than anyone
we've had in town since maybe Alla Abdelnabby.