predictions update March 26--the big 40!

That really loud "whooshing" sound you hear is the gargantuan sigh of
relief that the C's walked away with a victory over a Miami team that lost
only because they were more inept than Boston.   The C's looked really
tired last night.  Maybe they needed to get the bad habits out of their system.

The Celtics are now 40-31 with 11 games remaining. We now have a chance for
the Good Guys to reacquaint themselves with good basketball before
Wednesday's game against Golden State.

Today, we bring smiles to the faces of  Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr. , Aimee
Noonan ,  Brian Porter, and sportalk@hiwaay.net (Tommy Harris?) for
officially underestimating the Celtics.  YAY!!  The list of eligible
predictors is down to 50, and if the Celtics remember how to play the game
properly, we might have a lot more smiling faces by the end of the week.

Glad they didn't put serious money on their predictions...
28-54 Bentz Kirby Feb 12, 29-21
32-50 Don Liles March 6, 33-27
33-49 Boston Sports Fan March 8, 34-27
34-48 Paul M. Moriarty March 10, 35-27
35-47 P. Maurice March 11, 36-27
35-47 Gil Moreno March 11, 36-27
36-46 Troy Hash March 13, 37-27
36-46 Thomas Murphy March 13, 37-27
36-46 Venkatesh Sampath March 13, 37-27
37-45 Mark Berry March 15, 38-27
37-45 Robert Bowman March 15, 38-27
38-44 Colin Hall March 20, 39-29
38-44 David Hastings March 20, 39-29
38-44 Darrell Hatfield March 20, 39-29
38-44 James A. Hill March 20, 39-29
38-44 Simon Kean March 20, 39-29
38-44 Michael J. King Sr. March 20, 39-29
38-44 Dan Parker March 20, 39-29
38-44 Jamey Rallis March 20, 39-29
38-44 Rich Small March 20, 39-29
38-44 Steven Weinert March 20, 39-29
39-43 Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr. March 25, 40-31
39-43 Aimee Noonan March 25, 40-31
39-43 Brian Porter March 25, 40-31
39-43 sportalk@hiwaay.net (Tommy Harris?)  March 25, 40-31

They could drop this week, unless the Miami game wasn't an aberration...
40-42 Rick Daley
40-42 Rich Davies
40-42 Josh Farber
40-42 Jason David Jones
40-42 Rory O'Keeffe
40-42 Jonathan Shane
41-41 Raymond Angelo Belliotti
41-41 Douglas342
41-41 Kestas Kveraga
41-41 Shawn Niles
42-40 W. Bird
42-40 David Darlington
42-40 Neal R. Hoffman
42-40 Hank Murdoch
42-40 Orion
42-40 Adam Patterson
42-40 Maurice Spruijt
42-40 Larry Taylor

Good for another week at least...
43-39 Alden Brosseau
43-39 Joe Hironaka
43-39 Ken Kokubo
43-39 Steve Ouellette
43-39 Josh Ozersky
43-39 Alexander Wang
43-39 Cecil Wright

In the thick of it, but who knows?
44-38 Jonathan Brainin
44-38 Rich Cahillane
44-38 CeltsSteve
44-38 Roy Enrile
44-38 I am ... Anonymous
44-38 George Kerney
44-38 Rajesh
44-38 Rottie
44-38 Jim Shane
44-38 Warwick
45-37 Ellie Cutler
45-37 Michael Gooen
45-37 Abdullah Karadag
45-37 Gene Kirkpatrick
45-37 L. Myers
45-37 Dorine Pratt
45-37 Isaac Robbins
45-37 Dwain Williams

Going to be a nervous couple of weeks for them...
46-36 Patrick Goggin
46-36 John O'Byrne
48-34 Anne Cankosyan
48-34 Kevin Lok
48-34 Mafiaso316
48-34 Ritesh Ramani

Really, really hoping the C's don't embarrass them...
50-32 David J. Boutte
50-32 Dan Stadnick

Just a little TOO optimistic...
52-30 JB Metz March 24, 39-31

And you thought he didn't have a chance of winning when the season started...
60-22 Snoopy February 16, 30-23

Man, is HE gonna be grumpy this summer...
61-21-(2 forfeits) WayRay February 13, 29-22