RE: Tonight's game

I am not a big Strickland fan but I had a totally different viewpoint. His
aggressiveness won this game for us plain and simple. He wasn't afraid to
attack the rim which a point should do if given the opportunity.  He beat
his man off the dribble several times. They gambled that he would not beat
them from the outside, and he did.  This is the type of game we need from
others more often when Antoine & Pierce are having off nights.

John