Re: Tonight's game

> From: "Art Silva" <arsilva@directvinternet.com>

> I expect to see Forte get as much
> playing time as Kedric has lately. Although with his ability to shoot I
> would much rather see him out there than Strickland whose shot has most
> assuredly abandoned him as of late.

I'm glad you said this, Art.  Can you say it again before the next four
games?  What you said was true, but Strick came through big, leading the
team in points, and hitting some big shots at the end.  Did he even miss
from three-point land?  Keep saying it, I say -- can't hurt, maybe it'll
help again.

Bird