Re: Venting

> From: "Berry, Mark S" <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG>

> The Celtics have gotten where they are because of Dick Harter's defensive
> influence. And that's great. But we have every right to criticize Obie and
> the players for not pushing to reach that level with the offense.

Remember a couple of months ago, when Dick Harter gave all the credit for
the defense to Obie?  Now, that just may have been public posturing and/or
prudence on the part of a subordinate, but maybe it's true.  Or is it
discounted because it doesn't seem to support the view that Dick Harter is
the savior of this year's team?  All I know is, this year's success is
about lot's of things, one of which probably *is* Harter's defensive
influence.  But that's not the be-all and end-all of it, is it?  Surely
not.

Bird