Whatever you say Obie...

Did anyone else see this in the Herald today? Is Obie being serious? Outside
of the occasional moment when the planets are aligned (the blowouts of
Orlando and Detroit three weeks ago), do the Celtics ever reverse the ball?
Antoine and Paul "moving the basketball more now"... Sure, Obie. But hey, if
he says they need to do a better job of recognizing the double team and
reversing the basketball he runs the risk of alienating his "stars" and we
know what happened to the last guy who did that. Maybe if he keeps saying
they're moving the ball, it really will happen. If that's the strategy,
someone tell Obie to start repeating "Eric Williams sure can shoot..."

Check out this note from the Herald:

<snip>
When O'Brien looks at the Pistons, he can't help but notice similarities
with his own team. O'Brien's perspective goes beyond the fact the two teams
are among the league's biggest surprises.
``One of the things that strikes me about Detroit is they're getting it done
in similar fashion to the way we are attempting to do it - with good, solid,
hard-nosed defense, and relying on reversal of the basketball.
``I think you could make a parallel between (Jerry) Stackhouse and his
assists (increasing with a more balanced offense), and Antoine (Walker) and
Paul (Pierce) and how they're moving the basketball more now.
``I really think we're trying to get it done the same way, and that accounts
for much of the improvement you're seeing with both teams.''