Re: [Celtics' Stuff Poor coaching again by Obie loses game

Walker 46 minutes
Pierce 44 minutes
Equals loss.

The boys just don't have anything let to get hot at the end and carry the
team to victory. Steve, it had nothing to do with the refs.

Rogers had 14 points and 9 rebounds in 28 minutes. He is the third best
offensive player on the team and should be playing 35 minutes. Walker and
Pierce should be reduced to 40 minutes. Two of the three should always be on
the floor.

Note how much better the team played when they put VP in there to block out
Wallace. It doesn't take a brainiac to figure out that the biggest part of
the battle of collecting a defensive rebound is to keep your opponents best
rebounder in tow and let your teammates get the rebound.

Note the ditty on NBC on how the coaches came to Stackhouse and asked him to
play less minutes to make him more effective in crunch time. Our boy Obie
must have missed that day of Basketball 101...

Finally, since Obie only deals in positive reinforcement, maybe we should get
together and put together a video clip of our latest streak with Vitally
playing to "gently" remind him of how much better we play when we have some
mass in the middle....

DJessen33