Esquire story

FYI in case any of you are interested..

The April issue of Esquire Magazine has a story on the Celtics.  I haven't
read it, so I don't know if it's any good...

56 The Game
Not long ago, Paul Pierce, the Celtics young forward, came within
inches of being the team's third promising star in fifteen years
to die. Instead, he survived, and has gone on to spark something the
team of Russell and Bird hasnt seen in a long, long time.
[ By Charles P. Pierce ]

"I really loathed the Celtics. Growing up in Philadelphia, having those
guys break our hearts every spring."
-- Coach Jim O'Brien, a Philadelphia native and son-in-law of ESPN
analyst Dr. Jack Ramsay, talking about his basketball history in the
April issue of Esquire Magazine