the Grizz game

Not to complain while the team is on the longest winning streak in 7 years,
but his was an example of a 'bad' win. They didn't do anything almost the
entire game, except for Pot who was rebounding hard, and Walker who was
shooting hard (33 shots, 13 three-pointers!). Yet they get positive
reinforcement for taking the night off until it was almost too late.
Fortunately (I guess), the new guys delivered at the right time and Kenny,
after playing no D whatsoever and abusing the rims, made a Havlicekian
steal. Before the game, I was 90% certain that they were going to lose this
game, and maybe pull out the San Antonio game after a wake-up call in
Memphis. Now this will probably be reversed.  Oh well, in the end they all
count the same...

Kestas