Bad game - great win!

    I was taping the game tonight - it was so bad, and I was so sure it was
a loss, I stopped taping, rewound the tape and shut off the VCR - wouldn't
you just know it?  I would even have shut off the set, but my husband kept
it on.  Good thing - but truthfully, except for that miracle shot at the end
who would want to watch it again?  It was painful.  From what they said,
some very good teams have taken the Grizzlies lightly and lost, so the Celts
would have been in good company.
    Vitally was huge tonight!  He was a rebounding fool - but he's not a
fool, he works his tail off all the time.  It's a good thing the game didn't
go into overtime, as both Paul and Toine had five fouls.
    Well, a win is a win - and what a ride this team is giving us this
season.  The ghost of Pitino is not coming in that door!

Dorine