Re: WOW!!!!

In a message dated 3/15/2002 10:40:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
snoopy1@pig.net writes:

> After nearly throwing away the game, WHAT A SHOT BY WALKER!!!!

If that last shot actually meant anything other than an exclamation point at
the end of our furious comeback it would have been the shot of the year --
maybe for the whole NBA -- and he was just chucking it away so that they
couldn't foul him and stop the clock. After playing a stinker of a game for
46 minutes we turned on the magic and outscored the Grizz 16-2 for the win.

We shot so poorly (35%) that the only reason we were even in the game was the
edge in rebounding (20 offensive rebounds!), steals, and fewer turnovers. I
don't think I've ever seen a team miss so many layups and bunnies except
maybe in Junior High.

George