Re: Celtic Pride Goeth before a Prediction

He's right--I even still have those posts.  I just forgot to make the
change before writing the new one.  I'll correct that next time.  Anyway, I
think Ray should be congratulated for predicting such a high win total
despite his posted misgivings about the team.  I mean that, even if it
meant I had to surrender my normal position as the person/beagle most
optimistic about the Celtics' chances.

I think it was Dorine who once referred to me as a "cockeyed optimist on a
flying doghouse".  :>)))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle