Re: FW: [Celtics' Stuff Michael "Iago" Holley kisses up!-Globe

In a message dated 3/13/02 11:52:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
berrym@BATTELLE.ORG writes:

<<I love the Rogers-Delk trade, but I'm still not sold on Chris Wallace. He
strikes me as arrogant and prone to double-speak. He blew the draft  >>

Man, did he ever blow it in this years draft!  To think he took JJ at #10
while passing over Richard Jefferson.  Jefferson showed everyone tonight what
a bonehead move THAT was. And to think Wallace also could have taken Steven
Hunter, Michael Bradley, Kirk Haston, Vlad Rad, Jeryl Sasser, Samuel
Dalembert, Zach Randolph, or Brendan Haywood instead! They are ALL putting up
remarkable numbers for their respective teams in their rookie seasons. And to
also think they especially could have taken Tony Parker or J. Tinsley
because we all can see both of them are producing vastly superior #s to
Kenny's .

Hey Mark, how about giving it a rest, huh? You've stated your opinion about
Wallace "blowing the draft". That's fine. But the incessant rants and
constant references to that line of thought doesn't make it so. And it rings
rather hollow right about now as the C's continue to march toward the
playoffs.

CeltsSteve

"I want Ray to be more playground and less Michelangelo." - George Karl