Where Do We Go From Here?

Some game. Blacked out on cable League Pass. Had to resort to ESPN. Two great
Super Stars on the Celts. While not watching the game, seems like we didn't
melt. Traded baskets most of the way. Till the *5 minute game* part. We're
getting good at this part. We could have made life easier with better free
throws, missed 9.

Aside from Pierce and Walker who kept us close in the early going, Eric
Williams had himself a game. KA an awful nite shooting but 10 assists out did
the Kidd. Pot's bless him, 12 boards. For a man so intent and a hard worker, a
shame the Creator didn't give him some touch.

Seemed like OB subbed creatively, what's the report on him that saw the game?

DanF