Big Mistake

   Well, it turns out that the Big Mistake tonight was when the ref called a
T on Pierce; thereafter, he scored 16 points and almost singlehandedly won
this one for the Cs, including a dramatic 3 in the closing minute.  27 for
DelkRogers.  A notable DNP for Strickland.  Why does this guy suddenly remind
me of Griffin?  Plays his heart out, but gives in to his limitations and ends
up a non factor.  Erick has left enough of himself on the floor that I was
sorry to see him sitting all night.  I hope he either redeems himself or
finds a better situation.  He deserves it.  His heart won a few games for the
Cs this season.