Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:41:59 -0800
From: "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Subject: Re: Orlando Rotation..and Walter

The post below by my esteemed listbud Dan Forant simply proves that after 3
years of pecking away, ANYTHING is possible!!

Who among us, who's been here for a considerable stretch, would have thought
we'd be seeing these kinds of "the sky is not falling" posts from Dan??

Dan, ol buddy, you are BACK on my Christmas List!  :-)

Cecil