Re: Avoiding the urge to push the panic button...

"Well, I think we know how Paul Pierce feels about this. O'Brien
singledPierce out this weekend for not passing the ball. If it had been
Walker hespecifically mentioned to a reporter this list would be in an
uproardemanding Wallace trade the selfish bastard."-

 Have you asked yourself why O'Brien singled out Pierce as not passing the
ball?
After all Pierce has had his shots attempts go down since the trade.  From
20.6 to 16.6 . On the other hand Antoine's shots have actually gone up, from
21.2 to 21.3.
To top it off, Pierce's field goal percentage has actually gone up since the
trade, from 42% before to 47% afterwards.
So the question is, why is O'Brien going to the papers with this "Paul isn't
passing out of the double teams" stuff all the sudden?
It has looked to me like he has made a concerted effort to do just that.  His
attempts are down, his percentage is up, and yet he is the one being singled
out.  It seems very odd to me.  Either O'Brien is totally clueless as to what
is really happening on the floor, or he has some sort of hidden psychological
reason we can only guess about.