Tommy agrees with me

> From: Celtic4Hire@AOL.com

> WHAT A LOSER THIS OBIE IS.
>
> Some people were saying Obie was a coach of the year candidate. Well, it
> wasn't Obie. I was a combination of great play by the dynamic duo with the
> some from the new rules and Dick Harter. We won inspite of this idiot....

What a poor bastard Obie is.

Gets *no* credit when the team is doing well, gets *all* the blame when
they don't.  No regard for the fact that Harter himself laid much of the
credit for the defense on Obie (though this just may be good "assistant"
coaching if you know what I mean).  Always very convincing when people lay
every ounce of blame on one person: coach, player, what-have-you.

I don't happen to agree with how Obie is rotating players right now, but I'
m not so stupid to think that that makes him an "idiot".  I invite people
to quit calling names: it's not productive when we do it to other
listmembers, and it's not productive when we do it to coaches or players.

But something has got to stop the bleeding: these games at home after the
western swing are must-win, and they're not winning them.  It bodes ill.
Perhaps Obie could be helping things with a different minutes management,
but maybe, just maybe, every single one of the team's problems can't be
traced to Obie.  Just maybe.

Bird